Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
A birthday poem for you: (must be said in a snooty British accent)
But three days ago twas your day
and we're just writing to say "hey".

Got you a chinese cake
Turns out it was kind of fake.
Pretty box of red and gold
a cute handle for us to hold.

we walked it to our home
and ate it without a moan.
Though the look was quite devine
the whipped cream was not what we had in mind.

Tiny bits of sweet vanilla angel bread, (that was Mat's line)
with 20 pounds of whipped cream going to our heads.

Oh we're not ones to complain,
we ate it just the same.


With birthday wishes on our mind,
we thought "you're one of a kind!"

Happy Birthday Mom!
3 Comments:
yea definately...since your in china...and u even had a cake...!!!!
IM HERE WITH MOM...AND DIDN'T GET HER A CAKE...
gosh bre...why aren't you here to remind me of these things...!!!
Well it is the thought that count and I was being thought of on that day so I guess I'm a very lucky lady.
Kelly I may let you live it down. No not really I will probably forever remind you of my China cake.
Thank you Bre hope you and Mat enjoyed it.
Love and miss you
mom
Congratulations Sabrina & Matt:
We are so happy for you and Matt. I think of you often. We miss you and are excited for you to return home. Hope you had a wonderful vacation.
Love The Baker's.
This calls for a big celebration!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home