Presents from the West
A few days ago I received a package in the mail. Linda and Ananya had put together a care package for me and my students. There were Halloween stickers, spider rings, a pack of American noodles, a fork and knife and even a few lovely drawings by the one and only Ananya Ohri.
Don't ask me why 3 months later Ananya apparently still has a rasta braid and Linda is picking her nose.
Check out the incredible breasts she gave me! I love you Ananya!While it is a little late for Halloween, the kids will love getting these things as prizes for being good....and I'll love having something to bribe them with in order to get them to be good. Oh, the life of a teacher.

Thanks a bunch you guys! I miss you!
P.S. My computer does not allow me to view blogs (maybe it's China and not my computer). I can't see my own blog or anyone else's (sorry Jess, I try to get onto your myspace, but it doesn't work). What this means, is that if things are hard to read or are not showing up I won't know-----tell me.
Thanks
1 Comments:
awww...isn't that sweet....they gave u titties!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home