MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
So it's Christmas Day in China.
The weather is beautiful (its about 15 degrees) and we just got back from an amazing Christmas dinner of Turkey and stuffing (at least a very decent Chinese attempt).
A few weeks ago we received Christmas and New Year's packages from my mom.
Perfect!
Mom made a Christmas tree with pictures of everyone to go on it (little ornaments). Not wanting to waste good pictures the ones on the tree are beauties.....
It's a cute tree and fits together through a series of intricate slits (can you tell she was a Brownie leader?!).
We've made a little ode to Christmas in the room. The tree, some cards, presents and even a tree are in the room now. The tree's a little small (it fits right in here in China), but its done the trick.

Well we're off to watch Dirty Dancing (I asked Mat to watch it with me as my Christmas present) and eat some chocolate.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
2 Comments:
Ho Ho Ho!!!
Hi Merry Christmas
Miss you Hope you are having fun
I'm glad Mat is with you so you are not lonely
Gail said my turkey was better than yours
Sorry it took so long to write you but I'm computer illiterate (spelling is for you to correct)
But it is Christmas night and I'm with your mom and had an opportunity to write you something. Hopefully it won't take so long next time
Love you
Kim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home