HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Mat and I spent the New Years weekend in Shanghai.....what a city. I'm in a posh hotel now and didn't bring my cable for my camera so no pictures.
Shanghai has everything----even IKEA. Yep, that's right JoAnne....IKEA!! We had breakfast there (it was a sandwich) and walked past the Best Buy. Anything you need you can find in Shanghai.
Mat's going home today. The flight leaves in a few hours, so we're off to the airport.
There was an earthquake near Taiwan and some of the internet connections have been cut so I probably won't be blogging for a while (the swanky hotel seems to have satellite---or this server has been restored.....I'll find out when I get back to Suzhou).
Till next time.
We hope this year brings health, happiness and prosperity to everyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home