Friday, February 02, 2007

We're getting married!!!

Though I know how fast gossip travells in the family, I'm posting this for everyone who might think they're the last to know.....


Mat has asked me to be his wife and I've said yes.

We're getting married and it looks like the summer of 2008.

I can't wait!!!!

Pictures of the ring will emerge in a few weeks--once we're back in Suzhou.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Johnsons said...

CONGRATS BRE, CONGRATS!
LOVE U...

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady,

It was just lastnight that i was reading your blog ohhh how things can change in one day, or how fast time flys!!! The Baker clan is super excited about the news and we can't wait to have you home. In the mean time have fun and take lots of pics for us!

Love you always,
Kel and family

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! :D I'm soooo happy for you. You're gonna look STUNNING in your dress :D Can't wait to see you! Miss you tonnes..Can't wait to meet Matt either!!

Love You XoXo

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home