Monday, March 26, 2007

Jerry and Cecilia are boyfriend and girlfriend and have been for 3 months. They are in grade 7 and this is a very very long time.
For his letter, Jerry wrote Cecilia a letter and this is how it goes:

Dear Cecilia,
My name is Jerry and I am writing to you because I very very very love love love love you. If draw a time limit up, I will love you eternally.
We will eternally cherish the memory of this respected friend. Do you want it?
I'm fourteen years old. I study in Zhenhua Middle School and we are in the same school. I begin to be you at about half a first term. I like playing basketball. Basketball is a part of my heart.
What about you? Do you like basketball very much? Do you love me? Can we be lovers? I very want to know, so please write me soon.
With love,
Love your person
Jerry.


How cute?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home